On the last day of Easter vacation, I would like to share something which excited me the last few days. I play games, especially Need For Speed. Racing is fun but racing against your friends is loads and loads of fun. We started playing last day evening and was awesome that we hardly realized that it became 6 in the morning!
Last year, I did a bit of online study and concluded that it is impossible to play online multiplayer NFS with a cracked version. Luckily this year I stumbled upon an article in technomag.com, which claimed to make even the cracked version multiplayer enabled. But I had to add a few more steps which I came across while digging the internet for the same cause.
Follow these steps
1. Get your own copy of NFS most wanted [ pretty easily available by torrent downloads]
2. Crack it as usual [ replacing speed.exe file]
3. Download this .zip file. It has 3 files it – 2 registry entries ( double click to make the registry entries) and replace the server.cfg file in the folder were NFS is installed with the third file (server.cfg).
4. Install and run Tunngle. [if you don’t know tunngle, google it]
5. In the network search field of tunngle search for ”most wanted” and select the appropriate result.
6. Make sure the the speed.exe is run in XP mode [ right click > Properties> Compatibility] and run it.
7. Rock and ROLL 😉